Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Not for the faint of heart


Y'all remember my Rogue from the Knitting Olympics right? the Knitting Olympics that I stumbled right before the finish line when I ran out of yarn for the sleeve cap? The Rogue that I ordered more yarn, finished the sleeve cap and then put it aside because I was too mad to sew it up?

Well, today I decided to take it out and sew that last sleeve on. But, before I did, I tried it on, and decided it was too big.

The good news is, I've lost some girth since February. (Yay!) The bad news is, I decided to frog the whole thing.

I'll make another Rogue eventually. It was a joy to knit and something I would definitely wear. But now what to knit with the reclaimed Barlett yarn.

For those of you who are still with me, a picture of Jess in her new yellow dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment