Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Welcome to Texiloy


We hung out with Jennifer and Zander today. Jessica renamed the park "Texiloy". I have no idea, but the kid gets marks for originality.

Jennifer scored some Ravenclaw Yarn from Sunshine Yarns for me.

Jessica's honeybee socks.
See how far I am?

Last night I had both socks down to the heel turn and I though I would do another fitting before the gussets. They didn't fit. I couldn't even get them past her ankle. They fit two weeks ago. I was crest fallen. I frogged them both and started over.

I found a new way to use my vintage buttons.

On the sewing front, I have more chickens, and a couple of bigger projects in the works, along with a few more aprons to finish up.

My main concern right now is my inhereited Pfaff 360. I have no info or accessories for it. They are all probably still at Ida's somewhere, but I'm not about to drive 5 hours just to find out. So, I've been searching for these things via goggle. I have a couple leads, Pfaff is sending me a photocopy of the manual. The only other info I have is that my Pfaff was made in Germany sometime between 1960 and 1969, and parts are "limited".

I'm also once again considering where we should move our little blog to. I need something that allows multiple/guest bloggers. Typepad has my attention, but I'm not sure I want to fork over the $$. I'm just going to have to think on it.

I'm also thinking about what to do with our guest room/craft room/old computer graveyard. I've been inspired by Dan, and his room makeover, so expect some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment