Monday, July 21, 2014

Avoidance

In order to avoid all of my sock projects that I don't feel like finishing, I decided I'm just going to try to work through my stash.

So my latest finished project is the Tempest Beret by Kate Gagnon Osborn from the Best of Knitscene book. I'm using some Berroco Vintage for it, and I believe it's going to be a gift.

As for the Entrelac baby blanket, I ended up just adding a few rows of single crochet around it. Then I set it aside. I figure if there comes a time tgat I need a baby gift, I can add a decorative crochet edge to it and be done.

My current project is the oscilloscope shawl by Kate Gagon Osborn. I'm also using Berroco vintage for this one too.


The good news is I've heard from the mechanic, and the news sounds not so bad. It's been over a week now. I called today and the parts are in, but the work is not done yet. Sigh.




No comments:

Post a Comment