Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bad Cara

I ask Erin to make the blog go and then, in Cara fashion, I do nothing with or about it. 

Well, my friends, I'm going to attempt to change that (in my head Yoda just said "There is no try, only do" - I hope that's the right phrase.... my internal nerd is apparently having issues again). 

On the knitting front I have too many projects in the making to mention however a baby blanket and a pair of socks are on the forefront. The socks are just for myself, I've been attempting to make myself a pair of socks since before Christmas when I told my dad that's why I wasn't knitting him another pair (knit 'em two - three pairs of socks and they expect them to start showing up every month or so). The baby blanket is for a baby that's not due.... um.... I'm really bad at this... I think the baby is about halfway done. I need a ridiculous deadline to get the fire going under me, like they are in the delivery room. 

Anyway I knit like the wind on the baby blanket when we were in Minnesota. Vacation with the in-laws in a remote location? Knitting literally saves lives. Of course now that I'm home I've glanced in the blanket's direction a couple times.

And now.... a gratuitous wedding photo (married The Boy June 13th, helicopter, Niagara Falls)


1 comment:

  1. I need to check this more often. I just saw this!

    ReplyDelete